Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Introduction

I am husband to Jodi, father to six boys and two girls, grandfather to five, step-grandfather to one, and Pastor to a great bunch of sinners saved by God's grace. Reading, learning, thinking, evaluating, experiencing and seeking to communicate helpful counsel to others is what I spend the majority of my time doing. My first love is the triune God. I long to see others helped in knowing and loving Him. If this blog can be of some assistance to fellow sojourners, then the time spent putting it together will not be wasted. 


Through many testings in life God has burned some truths into my being at a level that I would not have learned otherwise. I am sure that some of those lessons will come to light through this blog. How it all will come forth remains to be seen. I have no definitive plan. For any who wish to follow, I do hope to share some of the truths God has given to me through very difficult trials of life. Few have learned anything very well apart from trials. I am no exception. Truth and faith is tested in the crucible of trials. Who you really are and what you really believe will come to the surface in the process of life impacting trials. 


So, welcome aboard. For what it's worth, these are my thoughts and I take full responsibility for the content. This blog has not been filtered through any other minds or board of overseers. So, if you object to what you read, please place all the blame upon me. If you read something that is out of line, you are welcome to give feed back in the spirit of love. If you have something helpful to add, feel free to chime in. I assure you that I do not think of myself as having figured out all of life's difficult questions. Maybe we can grow together!


Welcome to My Blog,


Kyle White

No comments:

Post a Comment